4pc 50mm (2″) 4×114.3 (4×4.5) Universal Black Wheel Spacers for Acura Honda Toyota Hyundai Kia
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
1995-2000 Acura CL (2.2 & 3.0 Models Only)
1986-1990 Acura Legend
1995-2000 Acura TL (2.5 Only)
1979-1992 Dodge Colt
1987-1993 Ford Festiva
1990-2002 Honda Accord (4-Cylinder Only)
1992-1996 Honda Prelude
2001-2004 Kia Optima
1984-1988 Mazda RX7
1985-1996 Mitsubishi Galant
Is your vehicle not on our list above? Message us with your year/make/model and we will be glad to confirm fitment for you.
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
Out of stock
- REQUIRED that you Check your vehicle compatibility in Product Description BEFORE buying
- 4 Wheel Spacers. Bolt Pattern: 4×114.3 (4×4.5). Hub Bore: 67.1. Spacer Thickness: 50mm (2.0 inch). Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12mm x 1.5
- CNC Machined using High Quality Aerospace Aluminum
- Universal 4×114.3 (4×4.5) Spacers. Perfect for fixing clearance issues if your wheel(s) is hitting your shocks or brake calipers
- Designed to move the wheels further out from the hub, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 67.1mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-4114.3-67.1-12×1.5-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|