4pc Wheel Spacers | 2″ Thick | 5×5.5 to 5×5.5 Bolt Pattern with 1/2″ Studs | for Dodge Ram 1500, Ford F100 F150 E100 E150 Bronco, Jeep CJ3 CJ5 CJ6 CJ7 Scrambler, Silver Color
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5×5.5″ (5×139.7)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2″x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1976-1993 Dodge Ramcharger
1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
1996-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Van
1963-1974 Ford F-100 Pickup
1977-1983 Ford F-100
1980-1996 Ford F-150
1980-1983 Ford E-100 Econoline
2003-2006 Ford E-150
1992-2002 Ford E-150 Econoline
1980-1996 Ford Bronco
1963-1966 Jeep CJ3
1964-1983 Jeep CJ5
1964-1975 Jeep CJ6
1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
1981-1985 Jeep Scrambler
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– If your vehicle hub is smaller than 108mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
– These spacers do not come with a lip. If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Can fit on many Dodge, Ford, & Jeep vehicles with 5×5.5″ (5×139.7) Bolt Pattern. See Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] 1) Measure wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner. 2) Measure your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be less than 2.0″ (50mm). 3) Check the thread size of your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be 1/2″x20.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 4. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 5×5.5″ (5×139.7) Bolt Pattern | 108mm Hub Bore | 1/2″x20 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-5139.7-108-1/2
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|