RockTrix for Precision European – 1/2″ 5×5 & 5×5.5 Black Wheel Spacers – for Dodge Ford Buick GMC Jeep Chevrolet Chrysler Lincoln (0.5 inch) 5×127 or 5×139.7
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1/2″ (0.50 inch)
Bolt Pattern: 5×5″ (5×127) OR 5×5.5″ (5×139.7)
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Fits many vehicles with 5×5" or 5×5.5" Bolt Pattern.
The list below is not complete. Fits on many more vehicles!
1994-1997 – Chevrolet – Impala
1985-2002 – Chevrolet – Astro
1997-2002 – Chevrolet – Express 1500
1995-1999 – Chevrolet – Tahoe
2005-2010 – Dodge – Dakota
2004-2010 – Dodge – Durango
1994-2010 – Dodge – Ram 1500
1980-1996 – Ford – F-150
2003-2006 – Ford – E-150
1980-1996 – Ford – Bronco
1988-1998 – GMC – C1500 (2WD Only)
1971-1991 – GMC – Jimmy
1985-2002 – GMC – Safari
2001-2012 – GMC – Savana 1500
1992-1999 – GMC – Yukon (2WD ONLY)
2006-2010 – Jeep – Commander
2007-2011 – Jeep – Wrangler
1999-2010 – Jeep – Grand Cherokee
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– These spacers are not hubcentric. We highly recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to prevent chances of vibration
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length (Message us if you need help)
10 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Universal spacers for any 5×5″ (5×127) or 5×5.5″ (5×139.7) bolt pattern vehicle. Before purchasing, make sure your bolt pattern is one of those two.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 1/2″ (0.50 inch). Bolt Pattern: 5×5″ (5×127) and 5×5.5″ (5×139.7). Hub Bore: 87.1mm
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [IMPORTANT NOTE] This listing is for spacers only. Extended wheel studs may be needed to ensure safe use. Buyers are responsible for taking proper measurements before purchasing. Have questions? Send us a message and we will be glad to help.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 12.7mm-5127/5139.7-87.1-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 6 in|