RockTrix for Precision European – (2) 1.25″ 6×5.5 to 6×5.5 Wheel Spacers (108mm bore, 12×1.5 studs) for Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon Honda Passport Hummer H3 Lexus GX470 Toyota Tacoma Tundra (6×139.7)
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1.25″ (32mm)
Bolt Pattern: 6×139.7 or 6×5.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2004-2012 Chevrolet Colorado
1979-1982 Dodge D50
1985-1993 Dodge Ram 50
1987-1989 Dodge Raider
2004-2012 GMC Canyon
1994-2002 Honda Passport
2006-2010 Hummer H3
2009-2010 Hummer H3T
1992-2000 – Amigo
1993-1996 – Trooper
1993-2004 – Rodeo
1999-2001 – vehiCROSS
2002-2004 – Axiom
2007-2008 – i-290
2007-2008 – i-370
2003-2009 Lexus GX470
1996-1997 Lexus LX450
1983-2006 Mitsubishi Montero
1992-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
1993-1998 – T100
1985-1995 – Pickup
1988-2011 – 4Runner
2007-2010 – FJ Cruiser
1969-1997 – Land cruiser
2001-2010 – Sequoia
1999-2006 – Tundra
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.25″ (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25″ (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
Out of stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Can fit on certain Dodge, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, & Toyota vehicles with 6×139.7 or 6×5.5 Bolt Pattern. See Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] 1) Measure wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25″ (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner. 2) Measure your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be less than 1.25″ (32mm). 3) Check the thread size of your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be 12×1.5.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 1.25″ (32mm) Thickness | 6×139.7 or 6×5.5 Bolt Pattern | 108mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 108mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 32mm-6139.7-108-12×1.5
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|