RockTrix for Precision European – 2pc 1.25″ HUBCENTRIC 6×5.5 Wheel Spacers with 14×1.5 studs for Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Avalanche Silverado Suburban Tahoe, GMC Sierra Yukon Denali (6×139.7) Black
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1.25″ (32mm)
Bolt Pattern: 6×139.7 or 6×5.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1999-2012 Cadillac Escalade
Chevrolet / Chevy
1993-2000 – C2500
1994-1998 – K1500
1994-2000 – K2500
1995-2012 – Tahoe
2000-2012 – Suburban 1500
1999-2012 – Silverado 1500
2001-2007 – Silverado 1500 HD
2002-2012 – Express 1500
2007-2012 – Avalanche
2002-2006 – Avalanche 1500
2002-2006 – Avalanche 2500
2000-2005 – Astro
1994-1999 – K1500
1994-2000 – C2500
1999-2012 – Sierra 1500
2001-2007 – Sierra 1500 HD
2002-2010 – Sierra Denali
1992-2012 – Yukon
1999-2006 – Yukon Denali
2000-2008 – Yukon XL 1500
2001-2006 – Yukon Denali XL
2003-2012 – Savana 1500
2003-2005 – Safari
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.25″ (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25″ (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Must Check Description for exact year. Cadillac Escalade. Chevy C2500, K1500, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Express, Avalanche, Astro. GMC K1500, C2500, Sierra, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Savana, Safari. And Many More! See Description for Full List of Years/Makes/Models.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 1.25″ (32mm) Thickness | 6×139.7 or 6×5.5 Bolt Pattern | 78.3mm Hub Bore | 14×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 78.3mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 78.3mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 32mm-6139.7-78.3+Lip-14×1.5-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|