RockTrix for Precision European – 2pc 1.25″ HUBCENTRIC Wheel Adapters Spacers 5×4.5 to 5×5 (CHANGES BOLT PATTERN) 71.5mm bore, 1/2″ Studs – for Jeep Cherokee Grand Cherokee Wrangler Liberty Black
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) – Vehicle Must Be 5×4.5″ (5×114.3) AND Wheels Must Be 5×5″ (5×127).
These wheel Adapters are made to be HUBCENTRIC to your vehicle’s hub. That means it will fit tight and will prevent vibrations. These Wheel Adapters are also unique in that they are made with a 71.5mm diameter lip. This means that it will be hubcentric to other Jeep wheels (as long as the wheel also has a 71.5mm centerbore)
Thickness: 1.25″ (32mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5×4.5″ (5×114.3)
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5×5″ (5×127)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2″x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1980-2001 Jeep Cherokee
1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
2002-2012 Jeep Liberty
1986-1992 Jeep Comanche
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.25″ (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25″ (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [CHANGES BOLT PATTERN] These Adapter Spacers will only work for you if your vehicle is 5×4.5″ (5×114.3) bolt pattern AND your wheels are 5×5″ (5×127) bolt pattern. See description for other important information.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. 1.25″ (32mm) Thickness | 71.5mm Hub Bore | 1/2″x20 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [BOLT PATTERN INFORMATION] 5×4.5″ (5×114.3) Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 5×5″ (5×127) Wheel Bolt Pattern
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 71.5mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 71.5mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 71.5mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 1/2″x20 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 32mm-5114.3>5127-71.5-1/2″Stud-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|