RockTrix for Precision European – 2pc 1″ Thick HUBCENTRIC 6×4.5 Wheel Spacers (71.5mm bore, 1/2″ Stud Threads) for Dodge 1992-2010 Viper, 1991-2003 Dakota, 1991-2003 Durango (25mm)
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 6×114.3 or 6×4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2″x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1992-2017 Dodge Viper
1991-2003 Dodge Dakota
1991-2003 Dodge Durango
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– These spacers do not come with a lip, as you see in the pictures. If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 1992-2017 Dodge Viper. 1991-2003 Dodge Dakota. 1991-2003 Dodge Durango.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 6×114.3 or 6×4.5 Bolt Pattern | 71.5mm Hub Bore | 1/2″x20 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] The 71.5mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub to minimize steering wheel vibration. This also eliminates the need to purchase hubcentric rings. Please be aware that these spacers do not come with a lip to center your wheels. See Description for more information.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 25mm-6114.3-71.5
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|