RockTrix for Precision European – 2pc 2″ Thick Hubcentric 5×4.5 Wheel Spacers (71.5mm bore, 1/2″ studs) for Jeep Cherokee XJ Grand Cherokee ZJ Wrangler YJ TJ Liberty KJ KK (50mm 5×114.3) Black
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5×4.5″ (5×114.3)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2″x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1980-2001 Jeep Cherokee
1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
2002-2012 Jeep Liberty
1986-1992 Jeep Comanche
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [JEEP APPLICATIONS] 1980-2001 Cherokee. 1993-1988 Grand Cherokee. 1987-2006 Wrangler. 2002-2012 Liberty. 1986-1992 Comanche.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 5×4.5″ (5×114.3) Bolt Pattern | 71.5mm Hub Bore | 1/2″x20 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 71.5mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 71.5mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 50mm-5114.3-71.5-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|