RockTrix for Precision European – (4) 1.5″ Thick 4×156 ATV Wheel Spacers with 3/8″ Studs & Nuts – for many Polaris & Kawasaki: Predator Ranger RZR Sportsman XP Lakota Mojave Tecate (4/156) Silver
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.5″ (38mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×156
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 3/8″x24
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
IMPORTANT Fitment Information
– Can fit on many 4×156 ATVs / UTVs – Polaris, Kawasaki
– Some ATVs require different bolt pattern for front & rear. If your ATV bolt pattern is not 4×156, this will not fit.
– If your ATV does not have 3/8″x24 threaded wheel studs, this will not fit.
– If your ATV’s hub lip is larger than 131mm, this will not fit.
*** Important Notes*** Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.5″ (38mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fender.
2. Fitment: Check Fitment Information section above.
3. If your vehicle does not have 3/8″x24 threaded wheel studs, these spacers will not work
10 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Applicable for many Polaris & Kawasaki ATVs/UTVs. Before purchasing, see Description section for specific year and models and also to read the Important Notes section.
- [IMPORTANT STUD INFORMATION] ATVs/UTVs come with different size wheel studs. Before purchasing, you MUST check the thread size of your wheel studs. These spacers WILL NOT WORK if your machine does not have 3/8″x24 threading.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. Thickness: 1.5″ (38mm). Bolt Pattern: 4×156. Hub Bore: 131mm. Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 3/8″x24
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Quick bolt on installation. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-38mm-4156
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|