RockTrix for Precision European – (4) 2″ Thick 4×137 ATV Wheel Spacers with 10×1.25 Studs Nuts for Kawasaki Can Am: Brute Force Mule Outlander Commander Maverick Renegade Bombardier 4/137 UTV V4
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×137
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 10×1.25
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
IMPORTANT Fitment Information
– Can fit on many 4×137 ATVs / UTVs – Kawasaki, Bombardier, Can-Am
– Some ATVs require different bolt pattern for front & rear. If your ATV bolt pattern is not 4×137, this will not fit.
– If your ATV does not have 10×1.25 threaded wheel studs, this will not fit.
– If your ATV’s hub lip is larger than 110mm, this will not fit.
*** Important Notes*** Check Before Purchasing:
1. Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fender.
2. Fitment: Check Fitment Information section above.
3. If your vehicle does not have 10×1.25 threaded wheel studs, these spacers will not work
10 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Applicable for many Kawasaki, Bombardier, & Can-Am ATVs/UTVs. Before purchasing, see Description section for specific year and models and also to read the Important Notes section.
- [IMPORTANT STUD INFORMATION] ATVs/UTVs come with different size wheel studs. Before purchasing, you MUST check the thread size of your wheel studs. These spacers WILL NOT WORK if your machine does not have 10×1.25 threading.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm). Bolt Pattern: 4×137. Hub Bore: 110mm. Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 10×1.25
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion. Includes cone seat lug nuts to help center the spacers onto your ATV. Designed with unique cutouts to reduce weight.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Quick bolt on installation. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-4137-V4
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|