RockTrix for Precision European – (4) 2″ Thick Wheel Spacers – 8×6.5 to 8×6.5 Bolt Pattern with 9/16″ Studs – for 1980-1987 Ford F250 F350, 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 (8×165.1)
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 8×6.5″ (8×165.1)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 9/16″x18
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1980-1997 Ford F-350
1980-1998 Ford F-250
1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
***Does Not Fit Dually/Dual Rear Wheel***
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– If your vehicle hub is smaller than 125mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
– If your vehicle doesn’t come with 9/16″x18 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [FITMENT] Vehicle Must Have 9/16″ Thread Wheel Studs. 1980-1998 Ford F250 & F350. 1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] 1) Measure wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner. 2) Measure your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be less than 2.0″ (50mm). 3) Check the thread size of your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be 9/16″x18.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 4. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 8×6.5″ (8×165.1) Bolt Pattern | 125mm Hub Bore | 9/16″x18 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-8165.1-125-9/16
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 in|