RockTrix for Precision European – 4pc 1/2″ Thick – 8×170 & 8×6.5″ Flat Wheel Spacers – Fits many 8-lug Chevy Ford GMC Hummer Dodge (See Description for Specific Year & Models) – 8×165.1 8×170 Adapters
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1/2″ (12mm)
Bolt Pattern: 8×170 OR 8×165.1 (8×6.5″)
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2000-2005 Ford Excursion
1999-2004 Ford F-250
1999-2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1999-2004 Ford F-350
1999-2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty
1994-2000 Chevrolet K2500
1994-2000 Chevrolet K3500
1994-1998 Chevrolet C2500
1994-2000 Chevrolet C3500
1997-2010 Chevrolet Express 2500
1997-2010 Chevrolet Express 3500
1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
2000-2010 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
1994-1999 GMC K2500
1994-2000 GMC K3500
1994-1999 GMC C2500
1994-2000 GMC C3500
1997-2010 GMC Savana 2500
1997-2010 GMC Savana 3500
1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
2001-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
2001-2007 GMC Sierra 3500
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
2000-2010 GMC Yukon XL 2500
2002-2006 Hummer H1
2003-2009 Hummer H2
1980-1997 Ford F-350
1980-1998 Ford F-250
1994-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– These spacers are not hubcentric. We highly recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to prevent chances of vibration
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length (Message us if you need help)
0 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Universal spacers for any 8×6.5″ (8×165.1) or 8×170 bolt pattern vehicle. Before purchasing, make sure your bolt pattern is one of those two.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. Thickness: 1/2″ (12mm). Bolt Pattern: 8×6.5″ (8×165.1) and 8×170. Hub Bore: 125mm
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [IMPORTANT NOTE] This listing is for spacers only. Extended wheel studs may be needed to ensure safe use. Buyers are responsible for taking proper measurements before purchasing. Have questions? Send us a message and we will be glad to help.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-12.7mm-8170/8165-125
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|