RockTrix for Precision European – 4pc 1″ (25mm) Thick – 5×150 Wheel Spacers (110mm bore, 14×1.5 Studs) for Lexus 97-07 LX470, 08-16 LX570 & Toyota 07-16 Tundra, 08-16 Sequoia, 98-16 Land Cruiser
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5×150
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
*** These wheel spacers do not come with a lip ***
1997-2007 Lexus LX470
2008-2016 Lexus LX570
1998-2016 Toyota Land Cruiser
2008-2016 Toyota Sequoia
2007-2016 Toyota Tundra
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– These spacers do not come with a lip, as you see in the pictures. If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [LEXUS & TOYOTA APPLICATIONS] 1997-2007 LX470. 2008-2016 LX570. 1998-2016 Land Cruiser. 2008-2016 Sequoia. 2007-2016 Tundra.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 5×150 Bolt Pattern | 110mm Hub Bore | 14×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. The 110mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. Does not come with a lip to center your wheels. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Hubcentric Design ensures spacers are centered onto your hub and reduces chance of vibration. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [FITMENT NOTE] The included lug nuts, along with your OEM wheel studs, will extend past the surface of the spacer. Please verify that the back of the wheels have “pockets” / cavities large enough to accommodate for this. Every 1.0″ (25mm) spacer on the market will have this issue; if your wheel is unable to accommodate for the protruding nut/stud, we recommend looking at thicker spacers.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-25mm-5150-110-14×1.5
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|