RockTrix for Precision European – 4pc 1.5″ Thick Wheel Spacers – 8×170 Bolt Pattern with 14×2 Studs (Coarse Threads) for 00-02 Ford Excursion, 99-04 Ford F-250 Super Duty F-350 Super Duty
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.5″ (38mm)
Bolt Pattern: 8×170
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14×2
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Only Fits 8-Lug Vehicles with 14×2 Studs/Nuts.
2000-2002 Ford Excursion
1999-2004 Ford F-250
1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1999-2004 Ford F-350
1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty
***Does Not Fit Dually/Dual Rear Wheel***
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.5″ (38mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.5″ (38mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– If your vehicle hub is smaller than 125mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [FORD FITMENT] Vehicle Must Have 14×2 (Coarse) Wheel Studs. 2000-2002 Excursion. 1999-2004 F250, F250 Super Duty, F350, F350 Super Duty.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] 1) Measure wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.5″ (38mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner. 2) Measure your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be less than 1.5″ (38mm). 3) Check the thread size of your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be 14×2.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 4. 1.5″ (38mm) Thickness | 8×170 Bolt Pattern | 125mm Hub Bore | 14×2 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-38mm-8170-125-14×2
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 in|