RockTrix for Precision European – 4pc 2″ Black Wheel Adapters 8×6.5 to 8×180 (CHANGES BOLT PATTERN) 14×1.5 Fine Studs for Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra Yukon Hummer H1 H2 (8×165.1 to 8×180) Spacers
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) – Vehicle Must Be 8×6.5″ (8×165.1) AND Wheels Must Be 8×180.
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 8×6.5″ (8×165.1)
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 8×180
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14×1.5
1999-2012 Cadillac Escalade
Chevrolet / Chevy
1994-1998 – K1500 & K2500
1995-2012 – Tahoe
2000-2012 – Suburban 1500
1999-2012 – Silverado 1500
2001-2007 – Silverado 1500 HD
2002-2012 – Express 1500
2002-2006 – Avalanche 1500 & 2500
2007-2012 – Avalanche
1999-2012 – Sierra 1500
2001-2007 – Sierra 1500 HD
2002-2010 – Sierra Denali
1992-2012 – Yukon
1999-2006 – Yukon Denali
2000-2008 – Yukon XL 1500
2001-2006 – Yukon Denali XL
2003-2012 – Savana 1500
2002-2009 Hummer H1 and H2
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [CHANGES BOLT PATTERN] These Adapter Spacers will only work for you if your vehicle is 8×6.5″ (8×165.1) bolt pattern AND your wheels are 8×180 bolt pattern. See description for other important information.
- [APPLICATIONS] 1994-200 Chevy K2500 & K3500. 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500. 2000-2010 Chevy Suburban 2500. 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500. 2000-2010 Yukon XL 2500. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 117mm Hub Bore | 14×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [BOLT PATTERN INFORMATION] 8×6.5″ (8×165.1) Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 8×180 Wheel Bolt Pattern
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 117mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 14×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-8165.1>8180-117-14×1.5-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 in|