RockTrix for Precision European – 4pc 2″ Thick 8×170 to 8×6.5 Wheel Adapters with 14×1.5 Studs for Ford: 03-12 F250 Super Duty, 05-06 F350 Super Duty, 03-05 Excursion (8×170 to 8×165.1 Spacers)
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) – Vehicle Must Be 8×170 AND Wheels Must Be 8×165.1 or 8×6.5.
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 8×170
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 8×165.1 or 8×6.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 14×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
2003-2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty (Does not fit Harley Edition)
2005-2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty (Does not fit Dually)
2003-2005 Ford Excursion
*** Only Fits 8-Lug Vehicles with 14×1.5 Studs/Nuts.
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
Out of stock
- [CHANGES BOLT PATTERN] These Adapter Spacers will only work for you if your vehicle is 8×170 bolt pattern AND your wheels are 8×165.1 or 8×6.5 bolt pattern. See description for other important information.
- [FORD APPLICATIONS] 2003-2012 F-250 Super Duty. 2005-2006 F-350 Super Duty. 2003-2005 Excursion
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 125mm Hub Bore | 14×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [BOLT PATTERN INFORMATION] 8×170 Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 8×165.1 or 8×6.5 Wheel Bolt Pattern
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 125mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 14×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-8170>8165.1-125
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 in|